NEET 2020 Result:
About 15.97 lakh candidates had registered for NEET 2020 this year, however, only 85-90% of them appeared in the examination held on 13 September. The result of this examination was to be declared first on October 12, which was said to be announced later today i.e. on October 16
NEET 2020: Corona positive students get another chance to take the exam- Supreme Court
tell that NEET results were expected to come first on October 12, but to give another chance to NEED candidates affected by COVID-19 exam results. It was decided to issue on 16 October. In fact, the Supreme Court on October 14 allowed the examination of children who could not appear in the NEET examination on 13 September due to being corona infected and living in the containment zone.
- The results of the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 for admissions in medical education will be released today. In addition to the NEET results, the Provisional Answer Key for all sets (E1- E6, F1- F6, G1-G6, H1-H6) will also be released. However .. Candidates who have written the test can check the results on the NTA official website http://ntaneet.nic.in/ or https://nta.ac.in/.
- Adv: Discount prices on top branded accessories, TVs, furniture on Amazon
- Direct link for results:https://ntaneet.nic.in/ntaneet/online/CandidateLogin.aspx
- It is learned that the NEET examination was held on September 13 across the country for admissions in medical education. The test was conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in strict compliance with the corona rules. Nearly 13 lakh people across the country took the test. Admission to MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, BVSC, AH courses is available based on NEET-2020 results.
- Check the results:
- STEP 1: Visit the official website http://ntaneet.nic.in/
- STEP 2: Click on the link for NEET result
- STEP 3: Enter roll number, date of birth and submit
- STEP 4: Results will appear on the screen
- STEP 5: Download it, and take a printout for future reference.